Very often, we get questions about whether we can ship certain items and products. To make it easier for our customers, we’ve created a quick visual guide of what you can (or can’t) ship using Buyandship.
In addition to these prohibited items, we also have a list of products that may be restricted and limited. These are just some of Buyandship’s most asked about product categories that have restrictions:
➤ Electronics & Gadgets
- For all electronics, the power output must not be more than 100Wh. You can use this widget to help calculate Watts per hour.
- All of our warehouses can receive electronic purchases, except for Italy.
- As per stipulated by Jabatan Kastam Diraja Malaysia, devices with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity will be required to go through SIRIM certification.
➤ Vitamins & Supplements
- Vitamins and supplements are highly regulated in Malaysia, therefore please ship at your own risk. Do note we bare no responsibility if your shipment gets detained by the Pharmacy Enforcement Division and will not be able to assist customers in acquiring the necessary import certification if required.
- We suggest to keep the total shipment value below the RM500 threshold and not ship these items in bulk if you choose to purchase from this product category.
➤ Cosmetics & Skincare
- Powder-based makeup and skincare are generally accepted in our warehouses, except for Italy.
- For creams and liquids, there is a limitation of 100ml per packaging/bottle. There is also a limit of 3 x 100ml product per shipment and tracking number.
- Similar to Vitamins & Supplements, Cosmetics & Skincare are highly regulated by the Pharmacy Enforcement Division — ship at your own risk. We suggest to not purchase and ship these items in bulk, and to keep the total shipment value below the RM500 threshold if you choose to purchase from this product category.
This guide is by no means an exhaustive list, but we hope it’ll give you a better idea! For the full and comprehensive list, please head here. If you’re still unsure, please proceed to engage with our Customer Service representative — you can contact them via our Homepage.